Jio4GVoice (JioCall App) is the app for smartphones developed by Reliance Jio communications private limited exclusively for Reliance Jio SIM Users. Control Jio SIM inserted on JioFi (WiFi Router) with the Jio4GVoice app installed on your smartphone. Make all LTE device VoLTE enabled with the help of Jio4GVoice and JioFi WiFi pocket Router.
What Is Jio4GVoice (JioCall App)?
Jio4GVoice/JioCall app is the app for you to enjoy high definition Voice and video calls on your 2G, 3G and 4G LTE smartphones. Converting LTE featured device VoLTE supported and provide crystal clear voice and video quality calls for all the Jio Users.
This JioCall App identifies the Jio SIM inserted on the JioFi and establish a connection with the device Via WiFi Connection. Using Jio4GVoice (formerly known as JioJoin) you can make HD video calls, Voice calls, send messages etc. In latest Update, Jio4GVoice app is transformed and renamed as JioCall.
This is the one and only android app with RCS (Rich Communication Services) Features in India. Since the app using VoLTE (Voice Over Long Term Evolution) Technology, so that you will get a high-quality video and voice calling feature. Get crystal clear in video and voice conference. Even if you not own 4G Handset, you can enjoy the VoLTE feature in 3G or 2G smartphone with Jio 4G Voice. Download the latest Version of Jio4GVoice APK Free.
Jio4GVoice app Download
[New APK Version 5.3.0 Updated]
So many cool features make this app awesome and differentiate from other competitive apps. Let’s check the Features of Jio 4G Voice.
- Enjoy HD Video and voice call with RCS (Rich communication services) features in your android 4G Enabled smartphone.
- Convert any 2G or 3G smartphone VoLTE Enabled with the help of Jio4GVoice app and a JioFi wireless modem by Reliance Jio.
- There is no barrier that you can call on Jio SIM only, Instead call to any other service providers mobile and land phone number.
- Now Jio4GVoice is used to make video calls on Jio Landline.
- There is more meaning for RCS (Rich communication services). You can share much content over chat, call or even video call. send and share images, videos, stickers, gif files, pdf files etc makes the meaning RCS more value.
- Enhance your call with your current location, the image through RCS. You can notify the receiver the urgency of the call. The urgency message when calling makes the receiver to receive the call in any situation.
- Audio and video conferencing is the other feature of the app. Connect up to 6 users in audio conference and up to 4 users in a video conference. Make a fun conference call with your friends and family.
- Thousands of stickers and emojis to express your emotions.
- In JioCall app, the app has extended features that you can make video calls Via your Landline.
Jio4GVoice APK Specifications
Download and install Jio 4G Voice APK 5.3.0 latest version for android smartphone. you can also download iOS Version if you are using iPhone.
|File Size||40 MB|
|Updated On||January 5, 2020|
|Total Downloads||100 Million+|
|Android Required||4.0 & Above|
Just click above link and Jio4GVoice download. Now enjoy HD Video and voice call with Jio4GVoice and Jio 4g smart network. Make your Non-VoLTE smartphone VoLTE enabled no matter if it is 2G or 3G smartphone.
How To Install Jio4GVoice On Android?
It is easy to install Jio4gvoice app on Android smartphone. Either you can download and install the app directly from the searching on google play store or can be download the apk file from any of the trusted source, and then install them separately.
Install Via Playstore
Top install Jio4GVoice app from google playstore, go to the playstore, and in the search box, Just search with the keyword “JioCall” or “Jio 4G voice”, the app will search and will show you. Then tap on install button, the playstore will download and install the app on your smartphone. If install completed, you can tap on “Open” button and can use the app.
Now You have downloaded .APK file of JioCall app from the above Link. Now Just tap on the APK file. Before you are going to install the Jio4gvoice apk file that you have downloaded from other sources on the internet, you just need to make some changes in the settings section on your android device. And then go to privacy settings. From there, you can find the option “UNKNOWN SOURCES”, just make them “Turn On” so that you are allowing the app to install on your device which is downloaded from other source. And then go to the folder where you are downloaded and located Jiocall apk file, and just tap on the apk file. Then the android device will install JioCall app for you.
In the latest version android devices, that is devices running above android 9.0 (Pie), you may not find the settings like this, you can install the app directly.
Configure Jio4GVoice with Jio SIM on JioFi Device
Make LTE device VoLTE Enabled
For 4G LTE Smartphone Users
Jio4GVoice app gives the users to enjoy the VoLTE features for LTE android device users.
If you are using a 4G smartphone, but have no VoLTE supported, only LTE enabled, then only you need to do is just download and install JioCall app. so now you can enjoy the VoLTE voice and video call on your LTE smartphone. Enjoy crystal clear voice and video calls free. You can insert a Jio SIM on your LTE mobile phone and using the JioCall app, enjoy high quality voice and video calling. You can also make a JioFi WiFi for local and enjoy high speed internet on multiple devices. To manage JioFi locally, you can go to the JioFi local router admin at http://jiofi.local.html after getting connected with the device. You can manage everything related to JioFi dashboard. Chanigng JioFi SSID, Password , proxy etc.
For 2G or 3G Smartphone Users
If you are using a 2G or 3G smartphones, and want to enjoy high quality voice and video calling, you have an option to convert your LTE 2G or 3G smartphone to VoLTE enabled with Jio4GVoice app and JioFi WiFi modem.
- Jio4GVoice app Installed on Your Device.
- JioFi WiFi Router (With Jio SIM Inserted On having Valid Data plan)
Configure 2G/3G smartphone with JioFi Device
- You Just need to download and install JioCall app on your 2G or 3G smartphone. You need not to insert Jio SIM card on your device.
- Now open the back cap of JioFi device, and remove battery. Then insert the Jio SIM card on the SIM slot provided there. There is a slot for SD card too. Insert Jio SIM on sim slot properly.
- Then note the JioFi Password that you can see in the inner part of the JIoFi device. you can see the SSID and password in the description when removing the battery. Note down the password.
- Now Turn On JioFi device, and smartphone. Connect smartphone with JioFi WiFi network by entering the noted password.
- Open JioCall app, and the app will asks you to configure options, chose the JioFi and proceed to configure.
- Now Give all the necessary permissions to configure with JioFi device. You will Get Verified by the “OTP – One time password” to the registered mobile number, and get verified.
- JioCall app will identify the JioSIM card and register with it and configuration complete.
Now, you have successfully configured JioCall app with JioFi device having Jio SIM inserted On. Open JioCall app and you can now make crystal clear voice calls, video calls, send messages with many icons, media and stickers etc. You can see the app is “online” just going to the settings section.
Tips: To create a wifi network for your business
Jio4GVoice/Jiocall app is very improved now. The developers are now making it useful for the Jio fixed landline users to make video call with their landline with the help of Jiocall app. No any noise or any call drop while you were on a call, which was the biggest issue for the voice call users. Jiocall now the final answer for all those issues, the users were facing.
If you have like the post, please feel free to share on social media platforms.