Jio group talk app is a new app from Jio to make simple group calling. This is brand new application from reliance Jio exclusively for the Group calling users. Having good and simple user interface, and Users can make high quality conference calls with Jio VoLTE 4G network. This group talk app is much different from Jio4GVoice calling app in all the means. Download Jio Group Talk APK For Android Free.
|App||Jio Group Talk|
|APK File size||5 MB|
|Updated On||19 March 2020|
Jio Group Talk Latest APK
About Jio Group Talk
Jio group talk is a one-touch multiparty calling app exclusively for Jio SIM users. The users can make group calling along with Jio data pack. The main aim is to make group calling very effective and high quality. Jio already have the similar kind apps such as JioChat, Jio4Gvoice etc. But this is quite different than those apps.
- Very simple graphical user interface, where the all kind users can make it easy group calling. Very easy to create a group and naming the group.
- High definition voice call support. No any noise during group calls. This is the special features. While we are making group or conference call using traditional dial method, there is huge disturbanve while having the group call. Here Jio Group call will get rid of those noises.
- Realtime conference set up: What it means, while you are in a group calling and want to add and join new member, and then you need not to end the call and add members, instead you can ad members and invite that member to join the call.
- Easy management of group calling: During the group call, add and remove the calling members. very easy to do that the simple user interface.
- Lecture mode is available: Very attractive features that we cannot see in other similar purpose apps. Lecture mode is that where one member will speak and other will listen. Very cool feature is it?
- This is only for voice calling, not for video conference calls.
- The group members can be added up to 10 members.
Jio group talk is only for Jio Sim Users. Only Jio number can be added to make a group.