Jio4GVoice launched by reliance Jio for online live video and audio conference with Jio network. Here you will learn the step by step procedures to install Jio4GVoice for PC. You can install Jio4GVoice app on your personal computer running on windows, mac or linux based operating systems.
How to install Jio4GVoice on PC? So simple. It is like you are installing any android apps installed on your personal computer. For running android apps on windows, you need to install a platform to install and run the apk files. For this you need to install an android emulator on your pc. Here is the step by step to install Jio4GVoice on PC.
Steps to install Jio4GVoice For PC
- Download jio4gvoice JioCall Apk file and keep in your PC.
- Now you need to download and android emulator and install on your PC.
- You can download bluestacks on your PC and install on your PC.
- Use this link to download Bluestacks.
- Now sign in with your Gmail Id and password , and go to the playstore app on bluestacks
- On search box , search for Jio4GVoice aka JioCall, and app will find, and just click on Install Button to install Jio4GVoice app on PC.
- After installing bluestacks, Double click on the Jio4GVoice apk file with mouse
- After double clicking, the system will asks you to open with bluestacks.
- Open with bluestacks and install on there.
Now you have downloaded and installed Jio4GVoice on your PC. Now enjoy HD Video and voice conference call with Jio4GVoice app.
Download Jio4GVoice latest version from here.
Get JioCall For iPad & iPhone To install on your device